Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Livin' up to the hype!

Hey All!

First off, I hope you're enjoying this blog!? Below check out the team celebration photo from Austria...



So far Germany has lived up to the hype. I'm going to type as fast as I can because my battery is about ready to die. Anyway, Germany is pretty awesome. They are so efficient here. Everything seems to be organized. From the roadways, food centers, to the racetracks. you can quote me on this: "the people have a clue!"

Last night we arrived at Hockenheim speedway. Set up our camp and paddock. Everything went smoothly. Unfortunately we have a high number in the tech order so we will not be inspected until Thursday morning. This is ok though because we will not start ANY events until Friday. This is different from the states. So today we mostly checked over the car, ate food, and chilled out. Tonight we will hang again with the Germanys! Such a good time.

So for now thats all I really have....

PROST!
---BennY!

No comments:

Post a Comment